'Ko', the class...creature thing is frequently assigned to come home with us for a sleepover. Fun isn't it? NO. It's just a load of work for the mom as Ko comes with a backpack full of clothes and a journal that is to be updated with photos and news of her stay with Madison. Also, I admittedly have a pet hate--stuffed toys. They're just so unhygienic, full of dust mites and germs. Ko does the rounds, so she doesn't just come with a backpack and journal, but foreign bugs too. Eeeww. Ko has spent the night/s at least 4 times this year, not to mention the amount of times 'meneer Ko' came home with Savannah at this age! Don't worry, I haven't shared my Ko frustration with the girls. I play along and pretend it's such fun.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
5 February 2009
'Ko', the class...creature thing is frequently assigned to come home with us for a sleepover. Fun isn't it? NO. It's just a load of work for the mom as Ko comes with a backpack full of clothes and a journal that is to be updated with photos and news of her stay with Madison. Also, I admittedly have a pet hate--stuffed toys. They're just so unhygienic, full of dust mites and germs. Ko does the rounds, so she doesn't just come with a backpack and journal, but foreign bugs too. Eeeww. Ko has spent the night/s at least 4 times this year, not to mention the amount of times 'meneer Ko' came home with Savannah at this age! Don't worry, I haven't shared my Ko frustration with the girls. I play along and pretend it's such fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment