I consider breakfast the be the most important meal of the day. I try to pack as much goodness into the start of our day, as that's when the girls are at their hungriest. We eat either oatmeal porridge, all bran or homemade museli, with milk or yoghurt as well as fresh fruit and water. The girls know the drill and are good eaters. I'm a 'cool' mom, come Saturdays, as the girls are allowed to help themselves to a junk breakfast (honey loops / chocos) while I enjoy a weekend lie in.
Savannah and Madison got to pick out a pack of mini junk breakfasts for the holidays. It's up to them to decide how long their stash will last. I opened up the pantry today and wondered why my shelf was so disorganised. I quickly realised why, when I saw the hidden cereals. The girls are fast learners. They're not worried about me eating their treat, it's the male of the house they've got to watch out for!
Oops, Bryn I hope you don't find this entry before the cereals are finished :)
No comments:
Post a Comment