Savannah came home a couple of weeks ago with a book review assignment. My heart always skips a beat when I get handed one of these pieces of paper. I feel like I'm back in Grade 3 with my limited Dutch. We got started really early and spent this week practicing and perfecting the presentation. She planned to teach her class what she'd learnt from the book--how to tell if money is real.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
4 November 2009
Savannah came home a couple of weeks ago with a book review assignment. My heart always skips a beat when I get handed one of these pieces of paper. I feel like I'm back in Grade 3 with my limited Dutch. We got started really early and spent this week practicing and perfecting the presentation. She planned to teach her class what she'd learnt from the book--how to tell if money is real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment