Savannah's teacher at school very kindly gifted Sophie a beautiful little blue dress and matching shoes for spring. It came in this very retro looking box from H&M. I've attended many babyshowers over the past little while and always purchase baby clothing from this store. I have, up until now, thought that the gift box is quite boring and unbaby like. Knowing me, that box would have been long gone, had I not noticed baby Sophie's fixation to the black and white design. Gathering a bunch of black and white pictures was on my to-do list, but this will most definitely suffice for now. It's become Sophie's definite number 1 toy so far! Watching a child play with (or in this case, stare at) a box should convince us that kids don’t need elaborate lesson plans and expensive toys in order to learn. Sometimes all they need is…a box! Anything to keep a baby content, right?
Monday, April 13, 2009
10 April 2009
Savannah's teacher at school very kindly gifted Sophie a beautiful little blue dress and matching shoes for spring. It came in this very retro looking box from H&M. I've attended many babyshowers over the past little while and always purchase baby clothing from this store. I have, up until now, thought that the gift box is quite boring and unbaby like. Knowing me, that box would have been long gone, had I not noticed baby Sophie's fixation to the black and white design. Gathering a bunch of black and white pictures was on my to-do list, but this will most definitely suffice for now. It's become Sophie's definite number 1 toy so far! Watching a child play with (or in this case, stare at) a box should convince us that kids don’t need elaborate lesson plans and expensive toys in order to learn. Sometimes all they need is…a box! Anything to keep a baby content, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment